The Department of Electronics Engineering offering Undergraduate (BE) with an annual intake of 120 in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering aims at producing qualified and dynamic engineers in the fast changing areas of Electronics, Instrumentation and Communication Engineering. This undergraduate course has gained paramount social recognition and has proved to be indispensable to industrial establishments.
High voltage Lab, Electrical Machine Lab, Power Electronics Lab, Microprocessor Lab, Computer Lab, PSA Lab etc. are best of its kind and get appreciation from the concerned people.
1. Graduates will be capable of integrating electronics fundamentals and advanced knowledge to solve complex problems in various fields of electronics engineering.
2. Students will develop professional programming skills that prepare them for industry and for life-long learning in advanced areas of electronics, computer science and related fields.
3. Graduates will exhibit leadership and vision in contributing to the technical and policy decisions in their professional environment.
4. Graduates will demonstrate problem-solving abilities that permit them to contribute in a variety of technical, academic and research careers and also to establish as an entrepreneur.
5. Graduates will participate in lifelong-learning activities that enhance their professional and personal development in diverse, global, and multidisciplinary environments.
|1||Dr. Hemlata Sinha||Associate Professor|
|2||Mr. Sumit Kumar Roy||Assistant Professor|
|3||Mr. Shishir Das||Assistant Professor|
|4||Mr. Upendra Nath Soni||Assistant Professor|
|5||Ms. Sonali Nandanwar||Assistant Professor|
|6||Mr. Ankit Kumar Singh||Assistant Professor|
|7||Mr. Dharmendra Singh||Assistant Professor|
|8||Mr. Gurupal Singh Chawla||Assistant Professor|
|9||Mr. Sujay Jasuja||Assistant Professor|
|10||Mr. Hardik Thakkar||Assistant Professor|
|11||Mr. Akash Jain||Assistant Professor|
|12||Mr. Navdeep Khare||Assistant Professor|
|13||Mr. Nilay Shrivastava||Assistant Professor|
|14||Ms. Varsha Tandon||Lecturer|
|15||Mr. Vidhata Poddar||Assistant Professor|
|16||Ms. Shalini Singh||Lecturer|
|17||Ms. Ankita Pandey||Assistant Professor|
|18||Mr. Ranjan Kumar Rai||Lecturer|
|Optical Communication Lab||Industrial Transducers & Sensors Lab|
|Digital Circuit Simulation Lab||Network Analysis and Synthesis Lab|
|Advanced Electronic Circuits Lab||Analog Electronic Circuits Lab|
|Advanced Microprocessor & Interfacing Lab||Advanced Microprocessor & Interfacing Lab|
|Microcontroller & Embedded System Lab||Basic Electronics Lab|
|Advanced Signal Processing Laboratory||Simulation Lab|
|Advanced Signal Processing Laboratory||VLSI Design Lab|
|Communication System I and II Lab||Linear Integrated Circuits & Applications Lab|
(i). Launching of IEEE WIE (womens in engineering) branch 15/07/2015.
(ii). Matlab training program 20-23/ 01/2016 (4th and 6th semester) (Dr. R.N. Patel, Mr. Lalit kumar sahu)
(iii). Workshop on PCB designing 25-27/01/2016 (6th semester) (Akshay Singh)
(iv). Workshop on Embedded system 28-30/01/2016 (4th and 6th semester) (CKD sir)
(v). NPTEL Local study center Estd. 25/01/2016 (60 students of ET&T)
(vi). ISF (ISTE Student forum) Estd. 13/08/2015 (50 students of ET&T)
(vii) Signing of MOU with Seer Akademi (VLSI Design and Testing).
(viii) Arduino Workshop on 17 th Aug 2017.
(ix) PCB Design Workshop 31 st Jul 2017.
(x) Industrial visit of 3 rd Sem students at BSNL, Raipur on 10 th Aug 2017.
(xi) Signing of MoU with Tessolve Semiconductor, Bangalore for IC Testing.
(i) Launching Date: 01 October 2011 ELEXA Re-launch 2015
(ii) Launching Date: 12 September 2015
(iii)Write Up: An in-house association called, ELEXA i.e. “atom an imagination” was launched 01 October 2011.This association makes all efforts to bring out the innate talents of student in various field like Science & Technology, Research & Development ,Cultural & Literary event and many more. Since its establishment ELEXA has performed exceptionally well by providing and excellent platform to the students. This association is re-launched on 12 September 2015.
1. SSIPMT has been nominated in the elite group of top 12 colleges which is categorized in the cadger of active study center out of 400 colleges across India. (by NPTEL)
2. Successful completion of courses held at ssipmt by NPTEL.
3. Paper Published on IJARCCE:"Image Fision and Enhancement with contrast Setting and intensity adjustment in Matlab" (8.8.2015) by Rohini Padhye,Diksha Sangwai,Chitra Sharma.
4. Paper Published on IJECT:"Digital Image Encryption and Decryption by Pixel Shuffling Using Cipher Method" 12.12.2015 Samiksha Sharma,Somy Sharma,Nishi Dewangan.
5. Patent by the students Vaibhav Kinhekar and Rishabh Singh on Rail Windator.
6. Mr. Sumit Roy and Mr. Dharmendra Singh Attended FDP on IC testing at Tessolve Semiconductor, Bangalore from 2 nd May 2017 to 6 th May 2017.
|S. No.||Name of Laboratory||Carpet Area( Sq. m. )|
|1||Digital Electronics Lab||91.67|
|2||Microprocessor & Microcontroller Lab||79.21|
|3||Linear Integrated Circuits & Advanced Electronics Lab||95.50|
|4||Basic Electronics & Analog Electronics Lab||95.50|
|5||Analog & Digital Communication Lab||95.50|
|6||Microwave & Optical Communication Lab||79.21|
|7||Research & Development & Industrial Instrumentation Lab||95.50|
|8||Electronics Workshop Lab||95.50|
|9||VLSI / DSP/ ASP/ Simulation Lab||128.77|
The ECE program objectives are shown below. They represent our vision for what our students will be doing in their engineering careers four years after they have graduated. The principal behaviours we seek to foster in our students are expertise, innovation and leadership.
1. Graduates will be capable of integrating undergraduate fundamentals and advanced knowledge to solve complex electronics engineering problems. They will have knowledge of advanced topics in two or more areas, with depth in at least one area, from within the field of electronics engineering.
2. Students will develop professional programming skills that prepare them for immediate IT employment and for life-long learning in advanced areas of computer science and related fields.
3. Graduates will exhibit leadership and vision in contributing to the technical and policy decisions of industry, government, and research enterprises.
4. Graduates will demonstrate problem-solving abilities that permit them to contribute in a variety of technical, academic careers and also to establish as an entrepreneur.
5. Graduates will thrive in diverse, global, and multidisciplinary environments.
6. Graduates will participate in lifelong-learning activities that enhance their professional and personal development.
Department is also Associated with some Profession Societies.
ISTE Faculty Chapter.
ISTE Student Forum.
NPTEL Local Chapter.
IEEE Student Chapter.