Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) has contributed significantly for institutionalizing the
quality assurance strategies and processes. It reviews teaching learning process, structures &
methodologies of operations and learning outcomes at periodic intervals and records the incremental
improvement in various activities.
The Internal Quality assurance Cell (IQAC), SSIPMT Raipur was established on 20.07.2018 and since then
it has significantly contributed to protract and enhance quality in all aspects of the institution. IQAC has
taken certain pivotal steps in improving the overall process of the teaching-learning, research, and
administrative system, by adopting innovative techniques for the assessment of student performance, staff
performance, e-governance, and developing a sustainable digital campus. It promotes measures for
institutional functioning towards quality enhancement by encouraging the adoption of quality culture with
responsive efforts towards best practices. IQAC, having the advisory role carries out discussions related to
academic matters, and makes decisions and proposals for the formation of policies, regulations, and rules.
The committee undertakes continuous reviews and periodic meetings that assure the quality of the delivery
of programs by individual departments attaining excellence in all academic and administrative endeavors
of the institution.
Various quality initiatives taken up by IQAC are:
- Evaluation of the teaching quality of the staff through a semester reviewing system.
- Assessment of student feedback on teaching, learning, and evaluation process of the respective
- Formal Induction Programme for the newly admitted students along with the Principal and the
- Orientation program for newly admitted students.
- Conduction of Faculty Development Programs
- Formation of various academic policies such as monetary rewards for Research Publication,
- Patents, Conference Participation, Workshops, etc.
- Conduction of various project-based learning programs
- Feedback/ learning assessment of Guest lectures/webinars
- Conduction of student satisfaction survey, course exit survey.
- Preparation and conduction of Academic and Administrative Audit, Energy audit.
- Preparation and conduction of various accreditation like NAAC and NBA
- Fostering research and innovation ecosystem in the institute
- Establishment of IIC and AICTE - IDEA LAB in the institute
- ERP system: To enhance the effectiveness of administrative governance in the institute IQAC has
established an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and thus implemented the e-governance
tool for academics and administrative purposes.
- Dr. Alok Kumar Jain - Chairperson
- Dr. Naveen Jain-Coordinator
- Dr. Jyoti Prakash Patra - Member (Senior Teacher)
- Mr. Riju Bhattacharya - Member (Senior Teacher)
- Dr. Hemlata Sinha - Member (Senior Teacher)
- Mr. Himanshu Shrivasstava - Member (Senior Teacher)
- Dr. Apoorva Mishra - Member (Senior Teacher)
- Mr. Atul Chakrawarti - Management nominee
- Mr. Gurinderpal Singh - Industry expert
- Mr. Hirdesh Singhal - Industry expert
- Mr. Puru Agrawal - Alumni
- Mr. Ankit Pithalia - Student representative (B.E)
- Mr. Prateek Shrivastava - Student representative (M.B.A)
- Mr. Praveen Pandey - Office representative
- Mr. Sourabh Mitra - Senior administrative official